At Christine Haas Media, my job is to bring out your inner performer so that you deliver the best interview, public speech or corporate presentation possible. I’ll show you how to leverage the skills you already have and develop new ones. The nerves and intimidation will melt away, as I give you the tools to boost your confidence.
First impressions are everything, and I’ll be by your side to ensure that you will knock it out of the park. I’ll help you communicate succinctly and effectively; deliver concise, powerful messages; and present yourself confidently.
Christine Haas Media offers the following services:
•Broadcast media interview coaching: television, radio, web casts,
• Print media interview coaching: newspapers, magazines, online publications
• Public speaking coaching: political campaign training, corporate presentations, public speeches and appearances
With Christine Haas Media, I have 17 years experience to help you be at your best. I know how producers, writers, reporters and anchors think, what kinds of questions they’re likely to ask and what points they’ll follow up on. I sat in the interviewer’s chair for many years, so who better to prepare you?
- Media training includes:
• How to create an effective interview agenda
• How to deliver key messages
• How to respond to tough questions through bridging and flagging
• Overcoming nervousness
• Giving an interview that will lead to more media opportunities
• Learning the Dos and Don’ts of body language
• Learning the importance of vocal tone and appearance
- Public speaking and presentation training includes:
• Building a compelling presentation or speech
• Creating a powerful speaking style
• Delivering effectively and energetically from a script
• Using PowerPoint in a compelling way
• Learning the Do’s and Don’ts of body language
• Maximizing the Q&A session
We can work one-on-one or in small groups of your choosing. We’ll record the sessions on camera and critique them as we go.